Friday, March 27, 2009

Serendipity...

Today was a different type of day...

I had taken the day off today to work on National Boards and got it completed YIPPEE!!!! But I also had a bunch of errands to run...

I got my car inspected and an oil change, mailed my National Board box...but also went to my favorite hairdressor to get a trim and my eyebrows wax...(exciting, I know)....so I call my salon and ask if my stylist, Angela, has any appointments. I'm in luck and get a 3:15.

It may be a source of vanity...but if you know me, you know I've been trying to grow my hair long so I can donate it and every other stylist I've gone to cuts 4+ inches when I ask for 1/4 of an inch...So, I go to Angela.

Angela tells me today that it is changing salons and that today is her last day. She was happy I came in because she didn't have my number or address so she could notify me of the change...

I usually get my haircut maybe 3 times a year...I LOATHE it...so the fact that I took off today from school, got boards done and mailed, got the car inspected and oil changed, and got a salon appointment with Angie on her last day is definately serendipitous!

No comments:

Post a Comment